Vacation Rental Reservation and Management
- ONLINE MARKETING AND BOOKING BENEFITS. All Vacation Rental properties are marketed on our company's website. TRMC also markets through VRBO, Expedia and other travel marketing sites. TRMC's website allows potential guests to view photos of your property and the amenities it provides. It also allows them to reserve your property online. In addition, our website has an Owner Login. This portal gives you access to view the activity on your property and allows you to book your own Owner Reservations.
- QUALITY CONTROL. An annual comprehensive inspection of our units is performed to ensure the quality of our units. From our experience, we have learned that holding a standard for our units generates repeat business and ensures the return of your guests.
- HOUSEKEEPING SERVICES. After each departure, our housekeeping subcontractors prepare each unit for the next guest. The cleaning cost includes consumables such as toilet paper, paper towels, bar soap, dishwashing liquid and dishwasher tablets. Each fall, deep cleans are completed at each of our units and includes professional carpet cleaning, if applicable.
- LINEN PROGRAM. TRMC provides a linen program. This service requires the Owners purchase the first set of linens, which need to be all white. This set includes two (2) complete sets of sheets for each bed and two (2) complete sets of towels for each bathroom. After the initial set up, the monthly cost for the linen program is Fifteen Dollars ($15.00). The linen program guarantees you will have clean and stain-free linens at all times.
Long Term Property Leasing and Management
- ACTIVE MARKETING. We spotlight your property by using flyers, signs and by strategically placing your property in online listings with syndication to all major search engines and networks including, but not limited to, our company's webpage, AHRN (housing referral database for Military Members), Postlets, Zillow, Trulia, Hotpads, etc.
- COMPARATIVE MARKET ANALYSIS. In order to price your property competitively, a rental analysis is performed to compare your property with similar rental properties in the area. We will advise you of any changes and improvements that will help ensure you attain your maximum rental value and attract a quality resident.
- QUALIFYING APPLICANTS. Quality residents are crucial to successful property management! TRMC screens all applicants by verifying employment (income must be at least three (3) times the monthly rent), Checking Credit (FICO score of 650 or above), Criminal History (no felonies or sex offenses) and Rental History.
- EXCLUSIVE LOCATOR SERVICES. In addition to our Full Management Service, TRMC offers a One-Time Exclusive Locator Service to Clients. TRMC will perform a Comparative Market Analysis, Market the property, Qualify prospective tenants, provide TAA Lease and all applicable Addenda, Collect the first month's rental payment and Disburse proceeds to Owner less One-Time Locator Fee. Owners are then responsible for collecting all future rental payments, maintenance on the property and lease adherence administration.
Homeowner's Association Management
- ACCOUNTING. TRMC has the qualified personnel to handle your accounting needs in-house. They will prepare and send to the Board of Directors monthly financials and once a year a budget to assist in future preparation. They deposit assessments from owners, pay monthly expenses and inform the board if there is a cash flow concern.
- ADMINISTRATION. TRMC retains the Association records, organizes annual meetings and administers insurance policy renewals and vendor contracted services.
- CAPITAL PLANNING. TRMC prepares a 7 to 10 year Capital Plan for our clients. The initial capital plan involves many hours of property inspections to identify each common element including roofs, structural, exterior surface conditions and many other common elements.
- SUPERVISORY. TRMC will ensure that subcontractors properly maintain the property. Supervision of the property will consist of periodic inspections of the property. TRMC will also continually provide checks and balances to ensure subcontractors are offering the best possible service at the best possible price.